Weekend 120 Hour TEFL Certification Course
Do you want to get TEFL Certified? But, can't get time off from work. Then our Weekend 120 Hour TEFL Certification course is for you.
This course is exactly the same as our one month intensive 120 Hour TEFL Certification Course, the only difference is that we conduct classes on Saturday. The course takes about 3 months to complete, so you will have to be able to commit to that. As with our one month course, successful graduation is based on full attendance and a completed training portfolio.
During your TEFL Training we will introduce you to ideas and concepts that are essential to becoming an ESL Teacher in your country of choice.
Core Study Areas
- Introduction Teaching Internationally
- TESOL Teaching Approaches, Methods & Techniques
- Lesson Planning and Curriculum Development
- Presenting and Teaching Vocabulary
- The Listening Comprehension Skill
- Using Music in the Language Classroom
- Linguistics and Pronunciation
- Using Video for Language Learning
- The Reading Comprehension Skill
- The Writing Skill
- Teaching English Grammar
- ESL/EFL Student Assessment
Learn to teach, travel the world.